Embossed 'JUST MARRIED' Aluminium Car Plates




I used to put up the information on 'JUST MARRIED' car plates on my geocities website. However, since yahoo closed down geocities website last year, the information was not loaded anywhere, and customers seraching for 'JUST MARRIED' car plates have to call me (which is good!). However sometimes I am at work, and not convenient to pick up the call :(

Anyway, please find information on the 'JUST MARRIED' aluminium plate (or we call them 'fun plates' below. Each 11cmx52cm fun plate cost $33(solid colour range), $35 for glitter range, includes the embossing service and the plate. The maximum characters that can be embossed on a plate is 14 (using thin font), including spacing. Each embossed logo takes up 3 spacing. For stickers text (which our clients use to put their names below the 'JUST MARRIED' words), 1-50 characters cost $5.

We accept bank-transfers only- i.e. internet bank(DBS/POSB) or ATM transfer. SMS or call me once u transfer the money over so that we can proceed with your order.

We need about 5 working days to have the plate ready for collection. Self- Collection at Jurong East St 24. Delivery services available at additional $8 in Singapore. Call me 96935299 if you need more information.

I have also attached 3 pictures above for your reference.

What do you have in mind? Perhaps you can let me know and i can let u know whether it is 'doable'? Email ahpengpeng@yahoo.com, or call 96935299.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keith & Weiwei's Pre-Wedding

2020 Covid-19 and Virtual Tours